Harness Your Work Life Balance Workshop
Work Life Balance describes the ideal of splitting one’s time and energy between work and other important aspects of life, such as family or personal interests.
Achieving the ideal WorkLife Balance for you is key in enabling you to achieve your goals, while not impacting on your health and relationships with those around you.
Sounds obvious, right?
Maybe. Yet finding the balance is not always easy to achieve or regulate.
Only 1/3 of UK workers are happy with their Work Life Balance. That leaves a lot of people with some improvements to make….
Luckily, the Work Life Balance workshop aims to assist you with this, to help you to feel more in balance and in control!
After the Harness Your WorkLife Balance workshop, you will:
- Understand what Work Life Balance is and what this means to you personally
- Learn how a better WorkLifeBalancecould benefit you across different parts of your life
- Understand the risks of operating without appropriate balance
- Recognise what it looks and feels like when you are ideally balanced
- Understand factors that impact your ability to balance & how you could turn these to your advantage
- Explore options to help you to find greater balance in your work and other aspects of your life
- Take away some practical actions to help you going forward
Next workshop dates
Monday 27th April – 10am-12pm
Monday 27th April – 7.30pm-9.30pm
Other workshops available