Why do so many of us lack confidence?
Research shows that while women have as much talent and ability as men to ‘make it’, we all-too-often lack confidence when it comes to our work, and other parts of our lives.
The aim of the Confidence workshop is for you to learn what is impacting your own confidence and how to manage your confidence levels to best effect going forward.
After the Confidence workshop, you will:
- Understand what confidence is and how you recognise it
- Learn how increased confidence could benefit you
- Recognise what a confident version of you looks and feels like
- Understand triggers that impact your confidence levels and how you could use these to your advantage
- Explore options to help you to build and top up your confidence levels
- Take away some practical actions to help you going forward
Next Confidence workshop dates
Saturday 12th October 19 – 9.30am – 1pm – buy your tickets here
Monday 14th October 2019 – 9.30am – 1pm – buy your tickets here
Other workshops available
Price – £45 per workshop
Includes tasty refreshments
Location – Holme, PE7 7QZ, Cambs.
Contact us to book your place or request more details
Check out testimonials from previous workshop attendees